Today, Soft Xpansion Ukraine took part in the event within the framework of the project “EGOV4UKRAINE” implemented by the international program “U-LEAD with Europe”. The highlight of the event was the solemn signing of a memorandum of cooperation on the pilot implementation of the information system – the program complex Vulyk (Beehive) for the automation of the Administrative Services Centers, which was developed by Soft Xpansion Ukraine as part of this project.
Soft Xpansion Ukraine developed the Vulyk information system by winning open international procurement, and already by October 2018, the system will be introduced free of charge in 10 centers that have undergone an open competition:
- Kyiv Oblast: Administrative Services Centers of Ukrainka, Rzhyshchiv,Obukhiv, Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi
- Khmelnytskyi Oblast: Administrative Services Centers of Kamenets-Podilskyi
- Kherson Oblast: Administrative Services Centers of Kakhovka and Nova Kakhovka
- Odessa Oblast: Administrative Services Centers of Yuzhne
- Zhytomyr Oblast: Administrative Services Centers of Olevsk OSPC
- Ternopil Oblast: Administrative Services Centers of Chortkiv
As indicated before, the Vulyk will improve the availability and quality of the administrative services provided by the Administrative Services Centers, and will ensure reliable storage and security of information. It will accelerate the work of the administrators of the Administrative Services Centers through the transition to electronic document management and simplified access to the data of state registers in real time. The system will be based on “cloud” technologies; therefore, it will allow providing technical support remotely and quickly without the need to hire local IT specialists.
It is also worth noting that Soft Xpansion Ukraine already has experience in implementing electronic systems and has its own development of SX-Government electronic document flow system for the public sector.