This is the largest German energy company. The head office is in Düsseldorf. The company supplies electricity, gas and water to more than 21 consumers. The subsidiary company of E.ON is E.ON Ruhrgas, the largest gas distributer in Germany.
System of internal workflow (on the basis of OpenText Documentum)
- The project was carried out (and was developed further) by the international team, which consisted of the analysts from Xerox Global Services, EMC Professional Service as well as of the developers and data architects of the company Soft Xpansion Ukraine
- The overall project life cycle was about four years. Within this period, the operation of the central company subdivision was automated, some processes were implemented on some nuclear power stations and the workflow was automated on the subsidiary company (E.On NETZ) distributing the electric power
- Over 150 unique processes of handling various document types and business activities were automated, more than 100 different reports and dashboards were developed and some integrations with three internal concern systems were carried out
- Up to 20,000 users could work in the system, simultaneously
- On the part of Soft Xpansion Ukraine, to 25 employees took part at different stages on the project development. Labor input totals to 10,000 hours, approximately