After implementing the system, the company Soft Xpansion Ukraine provides free warranty support during the contract time. Within this period, we perform works of settling the situations of invalid system functioning (failure) if they do not match the technical design specification and so exclude the correct performance of the system. The support is performed by the specialists of Soft Xpansion Ukraine via the support portal of the company. As alternative communication channels, you may use the e-mailе firstname.lastname@example.org and the phone +380 43 250 71 40. Thereby, a support manager will be assigned with you.
The service support include works of supporting the uninterrupted System functioning on customer’s place, answering questions about functionality, restoring the service ability of the System, installing System updates, handling the requests of technical specialists of the Customer, travelling to the Customer, if it is impossible to locate and to solve the problem remotely, and carrying out works of modernization and improving the System. The costs of the service support depend
on the amount of the selected services and working hours elapsed or reserved by the specialists of the Soft Xpansion Ukraine company. The support is performed via the support portal of the company. As alternative communication channels, you may use the e-mail address email@example.com and the phone +380 43 250 71 40. Thereby, a support manager will be assigned with you.
System service and support – support portal is accessible 24 hours online
The main portal services:
- The store for project and system documentation is the unitary store for documents
- Support requests (questions, malfunctions, modernization)
- Log of changes on the commercial server
- Possibility to ask an expert und to consult him
- Viewing the knowledge base for solving the current tasks
- Downloading the necessary updates
- Saving the necessary information messages of the system monitoring
- Reporting the system error, consulting or updating to remove the error
- Monitoring the project employment