Soft Xpansion Company for the fourth time has participated in annual Tallinn e-Governance Conference 2019 that took place in Tallin on the 21 and 22 of May.
More than 40 digital technologies experts and leaders, which is almost twice as much as last year, presented their insights and ideas during the two-day conference.
The main topics of the event were following:
- Goals and road maps of digital transformation
- Cross-border cooperation in e-governance
- Cooperation within the country: regions/cities vs state
- Public-private partnership for innovation.
A great attention was paid to the practical aspects of e-governance cooperation strengthening, considering different regional approaches, specific case studies and technological solutions.
During two days, more than 450 conference participants were able to learn about Soft Xpansion Company and to get expert advice and useful informational materials.
The following set of solutions for the public sector, local governments and city councils was presented:
- Document Management System
- Administrative Service Center
- Online Administrative Service Portal
- Personal Resident Account
- e-Petitions System
- Participatory Budget
- Electronic Archive
- Internal Corporate Portal
- Business Intelligence Solutions
Today, the EGOV4UKRAINE project has passed the pilot phase of the implementation of the “Vulyk” information system in 10 Administrative Service Centers in Ukraine.