Picturesque Odessa welcomed the guests. On Friday, October 25, soft Xpansion Ukraine team visited the forum “SMART Odessa”. The event was organized by E-Governance for Accountability and Participation (EGAP) program and Kyiv dialogue with support of Odessa regional state administration. On Saturday, our team attended «SMART CITIES AND SMART CITIZENS: Networking». The event was part of the “United Network of Cities in Eight Regions of Ukraine to Support Local Reforms” project, implemented by Kyiv Dialogue with the support of the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Germany.
The events were attended by representatives of local self-government bodies of Odessa and Donetsk regions.
The main topics of the Forums were the ways and strategy of Odessa region digital transformation, challenges of digital transformation at the local level, public communications and international digital experience.
During panel discussions, a marketing and sales director of soft Xpansion Ukraine, Oleg Pidenko, represented company’s rich experience in developing IT-solutions for communities, city councils, local governments and government bodies, including the following projects:
- EGOV4UKRAINE (e-Governance Academy) – «U-LEAD with Europe» in partnership with the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
- Electronic interaction system of State electronic information resources “Trembita”
- Software complex «Vulyk» – subsystem of state System of electronic interaction of executive bodies for work of Administrative service centers
- As part of the Swiss-Ukrainian program «E-Governance for Accountability and Participation of community (EGAP), implemented by the Eastern Europe Foundation in partnership with the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine:
Moreover, Oleg shared information on complex of company’s solutions for SMART-CITY:
- Electronic document management system “SX-Government”
- Electronic document management system of Administrative Service Center “SX-Government: ASC”
- Electronic archive system “SX-Archive”
- Public services portal and Personal resident account
- Corporate portal
These solutions have been successfully implemented in Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of Ukraine, Khmelnitsky regional state administration, Zaporizhzhia regional state administration, city councils of Mariupol, Lviv, Ternopil, Bila Tserkva, Kalush, Boyarka, Balta and others.
Learn more about our experience: