In the “SX-DMS-Government: Personal reception” module, the following function of the personal reception of citizens by public officials is employed:
- Creating a card of every record for reception
- When creating the personal reception card, there is a possibility to form commissions for carrying out tasks and to address them to the appropriate system users. There is a possibility to check the fulfillment of assignments, too.
- Automatic creation of an annual list of reception dates for every head officer (on schedule)
- Automatic forming the line of citizens for the concrete date and for the concrete official
- Possibility of changing the reception order of citizens and adding new reception records
- Possibility of adjourning both the reception day (with all reception records for this day) and the concrete citizen on another reception date
- Possibility of viewing the forthcoming reception days and the citizens recorded for the reception for all officials, at once
- Personal reception calendar accessible to the official and his assistant. It enables:
- Viewing own reception days and seeing the data of citizens recorded for reception of them
- Viewing concrete reception cards
- Creating controllable resolutions in the reception cards
- Adjourning the reception on another day
- Generating and printing the reception day protocol of the appropriate official
- Generating and printing the citizens reception line of the concrete day
- SMS informing the citizens about date, time and place of reception and about their in-line number.
Citizens’ resorts coming in in electronic form (via company site or e-mail) or a common letters are registered and handled in the Workflow module.