A paper document archive management system manages paper copies and originals that have been sent to storage – not only customer documents, but all documents generated by banking activity (accounting, HR, administration, etc.).
An “archival workflow”
- Creatingand processing afile register
- Compiling files in organization departments
- Forwarding files from organization departments to the repository
- Issuing loans
- Processing archival files and documents
- Document destruction
- Document search using details and reporting
For example, using a management system for a paper document archive allows the optimization and automation of all the processes related to accounting for, processing and transferring archival documents.