ABBYY FlexiCapture can process any types of documents regardless of their structure:
- Structured documents: questionnaires, examination papers, forms, insurance forms, tax declarations etc.
- Semistructured documents: accounts, purchase orders, delivery notes etc.
- Unstructured documents: letters, contracts, articles etc.
Обработка финансовых документов
ABBYY FlexiCapture позволяет:
- Structured documents, forms, exam tests, blanks, insurance forms, tax returns, etc.
- Semistructured documents: invoices, purchase orders, delivery notes, etc.
- Unstructured documents: letters, contracts, articles, etc.
Advantages – accelerating input of accounting documents from 3 to 10 times. Cut summary expenditure for document processing by more than 50%.
Forms, insurance policy blanks processing
ABBYY FlexiCapture can process forms of different structure, filled in:
- By hand
- On the computer
System can automatically recognize a document, forward it to an operator for checking and export it to the enterprise system.
Advantages – cutting costs attributed to operators’ manual work.
Distributed document input
Organizations with extensive branch network often face the problem of fieldwork. Due to possibility of remote work via Internet ABBYY FlexiCapture allows you to organize a singledocument input and processing system for all branches of organization. This scenario is of particular interest for:
- Insurance companies
- Organizations, providing field services
Advantages – you can create single database of documents for all organization branches.
Electronic archive content
Document electronic archive is a convenient way of document storing for all organization. ABBYY FlexiCapture allows you to make automated content filling of electronic archive.
Together with document processing and data extraction ABBYY FlexiCapture will prepare for electronic storage the exact copies of processed documents, including in full-text search PDF format.
Advantages – you can create searchable centralized image repository of all incoming documents.
ABBYY FlexiCapture in operation
- Scanning: TWAIN, ISIS, WIA protocol support
- Add image manually from a folder and automatically from the “hot” folder as well as from e-mail box
- Supported formats: PDF, BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, TIFF, DjVu, PNG, PCX, DCX
- Automated creating of multipage documents: by pages with bar-codes, blank separator pages, number of pages
- Image preprocessing
- Automatic document classification (sorting by document types)
- Data recognition from tables on several pages
- Data extracting from paper documents in more than 180 languages and handwritten form in more than 110 languages
- Recognition of marks and bar-codes
- Automated data check based on specified rules, dictionaries or databases
- Batch verification (effective when checking marks and numbers)
- Context verification for text field check
- Verification in the program window allows you to view the whole document and correct the failed rules
- Double verification of data: not only one but two employees can check the most important information on the field level
Saving the results
- You can export data: into files, databases, any external application (via API)
- Export data formats: TXT, XLS, DBF, CSV, XML
- Export image formats: PDF, PDF/A, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PCX, BMP, PNG and DCX
- Export module in Microsoft SharePoint