Today, special attention is paid to the safe storage of electronic documents of banks and their clients. It is important that the proposed solutions meet real time requirements and take into consideration the relevant requirements for cybersecurity.
- Choose the solution that is developed based on open technologies of the Enterprise content management (ECM) class, which will provide powerful opportunities for the moderate cost
- Give priority to the solution with wide opportunities for further development: for building up the basic functionality of the system and developing the additional functionality
- Pay attention to the availability of the necessary tools for integrating with other information systems: the electronic document management system, the automated banking system (ODB), the accounting software and staff composition
- The important moment in this solution is the support of the electronic digital signature on documents and their safe storage
- The system should fully comply with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine “On electronic documents and electronic document workflow”, regulatory acts of the National Bank and the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine, as well as modern security challenges in data exchange and storage
SX-Archive, the electronic archive of documents for financial institutions from Soft Xpansion Ukraine, developed on the Alfresco Community Edition platform, allows you to automate the most critical archival activity functions, to secure, controlled and manageable storage, search and use of various types of documents. The system provides management of the document life cycle from the moment of receipt to the expiration of the storage term in accordance with the file register of the organization.